Are you looking for a side job and always privy to the latest news? Then we want you to be our new Student Editor.
What will you be doing?
As a (student) editor you are intensively involved in making media updates and preparing analyses. You work hard to map out the media coverage for clients in order to meet the tight deadlines in the morning. You analyse the latest news items and provide input for online dashboards. To make this all happen, you work well together with your team.
What do we look for in a Student Editor?
- University education (current or recently completed; Bachelor’s degree at minimum)
- On-call and flexible regarding worktimes (3-5 mornings per week, including from 06.00h and 07.00h; now and again on Saturdays)
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages in reading, listening, writing and speaking; French language skills are an advantage
What do we offer you?
- Good starting salary
- Opportunities for self-development and a dynamic work environment
- Flexible schedule, easy to combine with studies
- Unique experience working for clients like ING, the national government and Eneco
- Great accommodations for working from home, 50% remote, 50% at our office
- Last but not least: we have a new office space in the heart of Amsterdam and we organise many different events, like boat trips, escape rooms, drinks and dinners.